COOKIES - POLICY OF USING THE MERCH.MAYONES.COM WEBSITE
1. MERCH.MAYONES.COM internet store, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, downloads automatically solely the information contained within the cookies.
2. Cookies are text files, which are stored on the user’s device, and are needed to use the given Website. They usually contain the address of the visited website, ID number and information related to the period of storage.
3. Gitary Mayones, with a seat located at ul. Narwicka 10, Gdansk, Poland, is the entity using the cookie files saved on the user’s device.
4. Cookies are used for:
a/ adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and tailoring the layout of the Website by recognition of the user’s device, and thus displaying proper version of the Website.
b/ collection of statistical data, which would make it possible to analyse the way the Users use the Website
c/ saving the User’s session after logging in, which makes it possible to use the Website, without any need of subsequent repeated logging in in every page.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- temporary “session cookies” used to store the information when the Website is being used by the User, which are deleted after the User stops using the website
- permanent “persistent cookies”, which are stored on the user’s device for the time period defined in their configuration parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
7. Most of the software used for browsing websites (“web browser”) by default allows the user to store the cookies within the user’s device. Users of the Website may, at any time, change the way their devices handle the cookie files - including blocking and deleting the cookies.
8. The Website Owner informs that blocking the cookie files may result in interruption of correct functioning of the pages of the Website.
9. Cookie files saved when the Website was being used may be used by partners cooperating with the Website, including advertisers.
Addendum 1 - Additional information regarding configuration, removal and use of the cookie files may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie